First, let me say this that Heaven is real and Hell is real. They are a real place, but cannot be seen by our natural eyes, because they belong to the spiritual realm. Everyone who leaves this Planet earth some or the other time are going to one of these two eternal places – HEAVEN AND HELL. They are eternal places and once you go there, you cannot return to this physical Planet Earth again forever. Let me now speak about how can we escape hell and go to Heaven:
(1) Not going to hell is easier than you think.
(2) Some people believe they have to obey the Ten Commandments for their entire lives to not go to hell.
(3) Some people believe they must observe certain rites and rituals in order to not go to hell.
(4) Some people believe there is no way we can know for sure whether or not we will go to hell.
(5) Some people believe that they have to do good works in order to not go to hell. How much? No one can say, because God does not show the scale.
(6) Some people believe that it is God who chooses whom to take to Heaven and whom to reject in hell. This is very dangerous because, even if man does good and God changes his mind then he will send that person to hell. That is why these kinds of people who believe in this doctrine live in fear all the time while living on earth. No guarantee.
(7) Some don’t believe or don’t want to believe there is heaven or hell. So that they are not accountable to God and they can live their own lives however they want. Actually they fear hell, so to soothe their heart they say that way.
(8) Some people believe that if their good works outweigh their bad works then they can go to heaven. But if you ask them. What is their record showing, they may say, “I don’t know because I cannot see my scale, so how can I know how much good works to do to escape hell. Neither does God show me, how can I know. They live in continuous fear all their life. What if they understood that they had done 99 bad and they had done 98 good and they only had only one point to score and they died. Will they not say, Oh god if you would have shown me my scale, I would done that one good thing to attain heaven. How foolish to believe that way?
(9) None of the above views are from the Bible. The Bible is very clear on how a person can avoid going to hell after death.
(10) The Bible view is very different and very unique where you can be assured right now whether you are on your way to heaven or hell. In fact you start living in heaven while on earth and when you depart this physical life you are in heaven. The moment you close your eyes on earth is the same time you open your eyes in heaven. So, Christians can live in peace without fear while on earth they wait for God to call them Home. Heaven is our Father’s Homeland where He, His angles and Saints live.
(11) The Bible describes hell as a terrifying and horrible place. Hell is described as “eternal fire” (Matthew 25:41), “unquenchable fire” (Matthew 3:12), “shame and everlasting contempt” (Daniel 12:2), a place where “the fire is not quenched” (Mark 9:44-49), and “everlasting destruction” (2 Thessalonians 1:9). Revelation 20:10 describes hell as a “lake of burning sulfur” where the wicked are “tormented day and night forever and ever.” Obviously, hell is a place we should avoid.
(12) WHY DOES HELL EVEN EXIST, AND WHY DOES GOD SEND SOME PEOPLE THERE?
The Bible tells us that God “prepared” hell for the devil and the fallen angels after they rebelled against Him (Matthew 25:41). God never sends anyone to hell. Those who refuse God’s offer of forgiveness which is a FREE GIFT from Our loving Father in Heaven will suffer the same eternal destiny of the devil and the fallen angels. The Lord offers life and death and He says, you choose, but also tells us what to choose. He says, Choose Life that is Jesus Christ who is God’s solution for mankind from the eternal torments of hell.
(13) WHY IS HELL NECESSARY?
All sin is ultimately against God (Psalm 51:4), and since God is an infinite and eternal being, only an infinite and eternal penalty is sufficient. Hell is the place where God’s holy and righteous demands of justice are carried out. Hell is where God condemns sin and all those who reject Him. The Bible makes it clear that we have all sinned (Ecclesiastes 7:20; Romans 3:10-23), so, as a result, we all deserve to go to hell.
(14) SO, HOW CAN WE NOT GO TO HELL?
Since only an infinite and eternal penalty is sufficient, an infinite and eternal price must be paid. God became a human being in the Person of Jesus Christ (John 1:1, 14). In Jesus Christ, God lived among us, taught us, and healed us-but those things were not His ultimate mission. God became a human being so that He could die for us. Jesus, God in human form, died on the cross. As God, His death was infinite and eternal in value, paying the full price for sin (1 John 2:2). God invites us to receive Jesus Christ as Savior, accepting His death as the full and just payment for our sins. God promises that anyone who believes in Jesus (John 3:16), trusting Him alone as the Savior (John 14:6), will be saved, i.e., not go to hell.
(15) DOES GOD SEND PEOPLE TO HELL?
No, never. God does not want anyone to go to hell (2 Peter 3:9). That is why God made the ultimate, perfect, and sufficient sacrifice on our behalf. If you want to not go to hell, receive Jesus as your Savior. It is as simple as that. Tell God that you recognize that you are a sinner and that you deserve to go to hell. Declare to God that you are trusting in Jesus Christ as your Savior. Thank God for providing for your salvation and deliverance from hell. Simple faith, trusting in Jesus Christ as the Savior, is how you can avoid going to hell!
(16) It’s very easy to go to Heaven, but difficult to go to Hell. Jesus made all the provision for everyone to go to Heaven. The wages of sin is death, but the GIFT of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ Our Lord.
(17) Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall be saved. He is the ONLY One who came to pay for the sins of the whole world because God loves all the people of the world.
(18) Remember the Savior must be without sin in birth and living. How can a sinner be mankind’s savior. The Bible says ALL are sinners (Romans 3:23). So NO MAN could be qualified to be the savior. Many may call themselves to be the saviors, but a sinner cannot be a savior. So, God Himself came in the person of Jesus Christ and became mankind’s savior.
(19) ONLY Jesus’ birth was a miraculous birth. No man was born the way Jesus was born. He was the Only One who was born without a human father or the seed of man. He has to be born that way because through the seed of man sin entered the world.
(20) Holy Ghost came upon Mary and she conceived the baby in her womb. Jesus is the human part of Christ. So, God Himself provided the savior according to God’s ways. We just need to believe and receive God’s savior and God grants us salvation.
(21) Going to heaven is not based on our works of goodness for no one is good according to God’s standard. God requires His own standard for God to accept any human being into Heaven which is a holy place like God. No man can stand before God on his own human standards. So God sent Jesus and when we believe in Jesus, God accepts us based on God’s standard because Jesus is God’s standard. Jesus Himself becomes our righteousness.
(22) God sees us in Christ who is God’s righteousness and we are saved. God has already made a provision that EVERYONE can go to heaven. But, its man’s choice to either accept it or reject it. You don’t earn your way to heaven. It’s a GIFT from Our loving Father in Heaven.
(23) Your earthly riches cannot grant a place is heaven for you. Nothing of this world can actually grant heaven for you. Some think of buying heaven. The imperishable Heaven cannot be bought by perishable and temporary things of this earth. Your earthly rewards, certificates, your money, silver or gold, your earthly accomplishments, your killing people, your doing good works, rites or rituals, your religion cannot get you to heaven. God is not selling heaven. He is offering it as a FREE GIFT to all those who believe in His Savior – OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST!
(24) You know if people qualify to go to heaven based on their own merits, everyone will boast in heaven. Some will say, You know how I came to heaven, I fed so many people, some will say, that is nothing yaar, you know how I came to heaven, I did so many good works and so on and so forth. Everyone will boast of their own selves. No one will praise God, but start praising themselves. What a horrible place will heaven become. These kinds of negative qualities of pride and boastfulness are the devils character which cannot enter heaven. To make us humble, none of man’s achievements can grant us heaven. Only by His grace we are saved and can enter heaven, so that all who enter heaven will say. I was fit for hell, but by His grace He saved me, ALL GLORY TO GOD ALONE!
25) A person who has gone to hell will regret all his eternity when he realizes that it was not his sin that led him to that awful place of agony and eternal torment, but HIS REJECTION of God’s Savior – OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST. he may bow down to Jesus in hell when he comes to know that Jesus was all the while waiting for him to receive him with open arms, but he would not believe. Jesus was all the while offering him salvation and Heaven free having gone through such a cruel cross to pay the penalty of man’s sins, but he trampled the blood of Jesus and tread His blood as dust so he will have to suffer the torments of hell forever. Prayer or believing in hell cannot save you. It’s too late! One day EVERY KNEE SHALL BOW (both in heaven and Hell) AND EVERY TONGUE SHALL CONFESS THAT JESUS CHRIST IS LORD for the glory of Our Father. Why not believe now, before it’s too late.
(26) No one from this earth can change that place or take that place of hell for you. Neither your money, fame, name can deliver you from the torments of hell.
(27) That is why I want to warn every human being that none need to go to hell, but yet many are going the Broadway to hell only because they do not know the truth. The devil is doing his best to hide this eternal truth, which is the Light of God which can deliver people from the devil’s kingdom of darkness to the glorious place of Heaven.
(28) If you MISS HEAVEN; you will NEVER MISS HELL for these are the ONLY two eternal places to live after a human being leaves this temporary physical body and this temporary physical planet earth.
Subscribe to the newsletter news
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe